Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

It's wacky!

That's what we say when Oliver is having a laughing fit. It can be over the smallest thing but he will get so tickled that he just keeps laughing and laughing! So, of course, we keep doing it so he will continue. We never know what will start it-he might be on the changing table or on the floor playing with his toys but he is absolutely hilarious when he gets going.

We keep trying to capture on video one of his laughing fits but we keep missing it. Here is the best we could do. He never laughs on this video but I can't stand it any longer not to post a video!
(Yes, we shot this video the same day I took the picture in the last post...I promise I actually change Oliver's clothes)


Our other big news is that summer is finally here! I am so excited! I keep telling Oliver that we have lots and lots "Oliver and Mommy" days now. We had a great first day. Nothing too exciting..just lots of playing on the floor and lots of kisses. As a bonus, he even took two good naps today which kept him in a great mood all day. I plan on posting often this summer, so stayed tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment