Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The First Post

I can't believe it has already been 7 weeks since this picture was taken. I decided to finally start a blog for Oliver to record all (hopefully) of the "big" and "little" moments for him-and anyone else interested in reading my ramblings. Our adventure with Oliver has been wonderful (although with little sleep) and I can't wait to write it all down.

I guess I will start at the beginning. As you may know, Oliver was born C-section on December 23, 2008 at 7:31 p.m. He was a big boy at 8 pounds 15 ounces. I have said many times since he was born that if you had told me I was carrying a 9 pound baby you could have knocked me over with a feather. He is still a big boy-as you will see!

We were discharged from the hospital on Christmas day. Here is Oliver after his first car ride home from the hospital. He looks thrilled, doesn't he?We celebrated Christmas a few days late at my mom's house. Here is a picture of Oliver enjoying Christmas cheer.Here he is with DaddyThat brings us through Christmas. I have lots to add but lil Oliver will be needing my undivided attention again so I must sign off.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world! Yay! I'm so glad that we'll get to see little Oliver growing up via your blog! Looking forward to many more posts ahead!

    shea

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to mention something...HE IS ADORABLE!!

    ReplyDelete