- I was just getting over my noon and evening sickness and was enjoying eating food again.
- Heartburn had replaced the ickiness.
- I was wondering if I was ever going to "look pregnant" (boy, did I ever!)
- We called him "Bean"
- Every doctor's appointment was an opportunity to hear his heartbeat and know (as best we could) everything was "ok".
- We were eagerly awaiting our 20 week ultrasound in July to make sure Bean was healthy and developing-and if Bean was a girl or a boy!
- Wondering what kind of child our little bean would be...
- He is a "people" person. Oliver smiles at strangers and loves to interact with people.
- Oliver is so physical! He loves to roll and pivot and MOVE!
- He is definitely going to be one of those kids who is into everything-pulling books off bookcases, etc.
- For the most part, he is a happy easy going kid.
Little things I don't want to forget:
- Right now he has discovered the volume on his voice and loves to get really loud and then laugh.
- I love how he smiles at you when he sees you when you come to get him out of his crib.
- I love how he places his hand on my arm when I sit him up to burp.
- He used to grab the burp cloth and hold it in his hands and it made him look like a little waiter. (You had to see this one)