- He never wakes up crying at night (knock on wood) unless Doug and I are slow to get to him. He just grunts and coos. Very pleasant at 3:00 a.m
- He has hair growing behind his ear-very cute!
- Oliver has Doug's disposition-very easy going and laid back-thank goodness!
- When he was three days old, I panicked when I noticed his lips were a clear whitish color, thinking it was some horrible disease-turns out his lips were just chapped. (blush)
- He always sneezes two times in row.
- I love his hands, feet, and tummy and kiss them a thousand times a day.
Speaking of winter babies, I was not prepared for winter baby quarantine. When we went to the pediatrician for his one week check up, we were warned about RSV and advised to keep him in and away from germs when possible till his two month check up. We have followed this to the letter but it has been hard. Our excursions have been limited to family and stores we know will be empty. To say I am looking forward to warmer weather and the end of cold and flu season is an understatement. Of course, the idea of him getting sick enough to be in the hospital (which is what the doctor warned us against) is so terrible it is worth every minute.
Since I have deviated from my post topic, I will end now!